New Facilities for Growth, Safety and Equity: $188,350,000
High School #4: $104,400,000
Construction of a new, grade 9–12 campus to serve as the district’s fourth comprehensive high school to provide additional student capacity at the high school level
• Demographic reports show that a fourth high school will be needed by 2016 in order to meet the district's capacity needs.
Elementary School #21: $28,350,000*
Construction of a new, grade Pre-K–5 campus to serve as the district’s twenty-first comprehensive elementary school to provide additional student capacity at the elementary level
*Construction cost adjusted for anticipated inflation
• Five of the 19 elementary school campuses are currently overcapacity and using up to four portable buildings per campus and nine elementary schools are projected to be over capacity by 2015.
New Timmerman Elementary School: $22,600,000
Construction of a new elementary school to replace the existing Timmerman Elementary School building
• The existing building is the oldest school building in the district, and a replacement school will provide equity with other PISD elementary schools.
Regional Stadium: $25,800,000
Construction of a multi-purpose, district-wide stadium to accommodate activities of all existing and future high schools
• Existing high school stadiums are undersized for their student populations and have seating capacity issues for spectators.
• A regional facility will allow the district to adequately serve student extracurricular activities as well as host various regional and state competitions, district-wide activities and community events.
Land Acquisition: $7,200,000
Purchase and evaluate land for the construction of future schools to support the district’s growth
BOND BY CATEGORY
BOND BY CAMPUS
ADMINISTRATION & SUPPORT
©2015 Pflugerville ISD